27 December 2008

ma, im home!!! (finally)

at last, im home....but it juz 4 a week...nvm, its ok wif me...at least i hv tyme 2 spend wif ma beloved mom n fmly....but sumhow, deep inside ma heart, i mis my little bro n sis at png(khasyfi n syafikah)....n ma n uncle to0....they've threated me so well...n accept me s wat i am...until at 1 tyme i felt so guilty 2 leave them....hmmm...diz is life...de happiness is juz 4 awhile....bt, it will make me a better person nex tyme...adik still in fever....(demam rndu kata ma)...hehe..he dun wan me 2 go home act...he wants me 2 b there 4ever....bt, i juz cant...i hope i can split maself into 2 pieces....hehe(: i text kakak juz nw...she's bored to0...we used 2 hv a pillow talk evrynite b4 we went 2 sleep...bt, its no more....both of them are apart of me nw....n i really luv them so much...hope can c u guys asap......miz u all....(adik,kakak,ma,uncle,d house n d shop)....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...